Electrical Maintenance Services
The team at Elexacom are highly experienced at providing a full range of electrical maintenance services. Elexacom provide electrical services across Perth from Two Rocks through to Kwinana.
Our services include:
Preventative Electrical Maintenance
We are offer a full range of preventative maintenance services including:
- RCD and Safety Switch Testing including Push-Button and Injection Testing.
- Thermal Imaging – Thermal Imaging is a great preventative tool to check and test switchboards for hot spots and potential equipment failures or fire hazards.
- Exit and Emergency light testing – Testing exit and emergency lights is an important part of electrical testing. The average life of exit and emergency lights is 5 years. It’s important to test every 6 months.
- Testing and Tagging – Our team can assist with all equipment testing and tagging of appliances and leads.
Reactive Electrical Maintenance
- Power – We can assist with all types of reactive maintenance to power circuits including mains cabling, sub-circuits and final circuits. Or team can also assist with new installations including switchboards, electrical equipment and power circuits.
- Lighting – Elexacom works closely with a range of leading lighting manufacturers including Gerard Lighting, Schreder, Philips and Robus. We can assist with the design, installation and maintenance of all types of lighting systems. Including security lighting, internal and external lighting and specialised lighting such as infrared lighting for CCTV systems.
- Process Automation – Elexacom have expertise in process automation, PLC’s and system automation such as conveyors, process automation and processing equipment.
- Electrical Machinery – We can assist with the installation and maintenance of a large range of electrical equipment see our electrical machinery page for more information
Call the team at Elexacom for more information on how we can assist with electrical maintenance services to commercial and industrial installations. Including shopping centres, schools, offices, processing plants, manufacturing facilities, warehouses and service stations.